Become a partner
Online trust and security are becoming a major concern for your customers. They turn to you with questions about how to make Cloud applications more secure, as well as remote and mobile access to IT, or partner extranet. By adding InWebo to your portfolio, you provide a simple, secure response to your customers' concerns. Contact the Partner Team now!
You're looking for a 2FA vendor helping you to differentiate, and bringing high value added solutions for your customers? Here's why you should consider In-Webo Technologies as a privileged partner:
- Time to Security: Our SaaS solutions can be used from the existing architecture with no new infrastructure or integration project, thanks to built-in standard "connectors" (Radius, SOAP/REST, SAML v2, etc.)
- Enrollment and Management: All our tokens are software, available for free, and self-service. Credentials management - i.e. tokens and passwords - being totally integrated in our solutions, your customers focus on distributing and managing user rights only. Thanks to our tools and APIs, they do so in their usual environments and processes (directories, IAM, workflows, helpdesk)
- Versatility: Your customers need to authenticate VPN access for their employees from their labtops? To secure Extranet access for their worldwide partners without imposing restrictions on the device they connect from? To secure access to messaging from smartphones? Access to SaaS applications from tablets? ... Our solutions cover all these cases in one place, and many more. Enough with "silo" solutions !
- Security: what is the use of deploying a 2FA solution that brings a level of security equivalent to that of a basic password? Sadly enough, this is what your customers get with the usual soft-tokens, the demonstration being quite straightforward from a security standpoint. Our soft-tokens embed One-Time-Passord technologies (random dynamic keys and run-time keys) that have been developed in our labs, have been evaluated by academic research and certified (in France by ANSSI), and have been patented. In order to mitigate the threats leading your customers to adopt 2FA, our technologies are much more efficient than the marketing of global security vendors
- Trusted Platform: The Cloud offers a lot of opportunities, but can your customers really outsource their strong authentication? Yes, if they keep a control over their risks, and as long as they don't enter a delegation chain that is out of their control (vendor, hosting companies, contractors). The trusted platform built by In-Webo Technologies around HSM equipment (Hardware Security Modules) allow your customers to keep a full and exclusive control over their strong authentication service. With no equivalent on the market as of today.
- Commitment to Innovation: In-Webo Technologies is a niche player, fully focused on designing and operating trusted solutions. Please consider us as a privileged partner, and leverage on the innovation, the differentiation, and the added value brought by our solutions
Our Partner program is specifically designed for
- System and security integrators: providing service with our solutions while supporting your customers in their projects
- SaaS vendors, hosting and IaaS providers: our solutions bring new levels of security and trust to your products
- Developers and web (and mobile) agencies: integrate security into your developments for web, smartphones and tablets
Benefits and characteristics of our Partner programs are outlined below:
|Annual sales||No minimum||100 k€|
|Technical training||No prerequisite||2+ people|
|Sales training||No prerequisite||
|Discount on sales||+||+++|
|Newsletters and communications|
|Marketing material (presentations, white papers, answers to RFQ)|
|Access to InWebo support|
|Access to Partner web portal|
|Free InWebo solution evaluation|
|Visibility on In-Webo supports (seminars, press releases, newsletters, web site)|
|Routing of leads|
|Discounts on special offers|
|Free InWebo solutions for the Partner's use|
Contact the Partner Team
Please complete the following quick application profile and a member of the Partner Team will contact you.