2-Factor authentication API and security connectors
Install Strong Authentication in just a few clicks
In-Webo Technologies provides technical “connectors” (Radius, SAML, Web Services, ADFS, CMS, Google Apps, Salesforce, Office365, etc.) enabling you to implement strong authentication for customers and users on all kinds of applications or services.
Setting up a connector means no more than integrating an API or configuring parameters. There is no impact on the service interface. Our customer feedback has been that it takes a few minutes to a few hours. Strong authentication is no longer a complex project - if “project” is even still the word. Each connector automatically accepts any no-hardware secure token, supplied by In-Webo Technologies for free.
Beyond verifying identity, connectors allow you to check users to see if they comply with your security policy when they log in or make a transaction.
API and security connectors allow you to configure your own authentication “server” in the InWebo infrastructure. You directly define which users can access which services, under which policies. InWebo provides the devices you need to configure your requirements in just a few minutes., You can, for example, import or synchronize user groups directly from your corporate directory.
A readily available security infrastructure, on demand
In-Webo Technologies controls all components of its service infrastructure in order to provide our customers with maximum scalability, security and availability. These are multi-hosted, multi-provider infrastructures, replicated in real time, located near your data centers, implementing Hardware Security Modules (HSMs). Designed by telecom experts, these service infrastructures are unrivalled on the Security-as-a-Service market place.
For our most demanding customers in manufacturing and services, including finance, In-Webo Technologies offers the following complementary options, so they can enjoy our flexible Security-on-Demand solutions at no risk:
- No-Delegation: cryptographic keys controlling your users’ authentication process are initialized under your control during a key ceremony. This option protects your systems from any attacks on our applications, including those resulting from abuse or mistakes by system administrators
- On-Site Back-up: in the unlikely event of the complete unavailability of our service infrastructure, a platform hosted in your data center takes over, automatically and transparently
- Private Cloud: if, in spite of the security and availability of our service infrastructure, you still trust only your own data centers to host the authentication server, you can still enjoy our flexible solutions.
Customer uses and benefits
Administration tools from InWebo solutions allow you to implement and configure a strong authentication server in just a few minutes. The server adapts to your security policy, identity management and IT architecture, even the most complex or heterogeneous.
Thus, for instance
- Our WebServices connector enables you to control access to web sites, extranet, and web pages on reverse-proxies or concentrators. You have only to integrate ready-made code samples (java, PHP, ASP.net), or use our plug-ins, available for popular CMS
- Our Radius connector (only via the Enterprise solution) enables you to control access to any network equipment (firewall, reverse proxy, etc.) that protects your infrastructure and applications. You have only to add a Radius policy to the equipment.
- Our SAML v2 connector (only in the Enterprise solution) enables you to control access to any SaaS/Cloud application supporting identity federation or delegation. You have only to configure InWebo as the Identity Provider or Secure Token Service in the application administration panel
- Our dedicated connectors (Salesforce.com, Google Apps, online Microsoft tools such as Office365 or CRM Dynamics, etc.) enable you to control access to these applications. Typically, you have only to activate an option in the administration panel
Setting up and managing strong authentication has never been so quick and easy.